sketch comment..

I think our class PPSIMP SCIENCE did very well on the sketch competition last night..Laughing

the actor and the actress try their best to perform very well.. I feel very happy because our class can cooperate together and do the best for this competition. Even somehow we having a problem during the preperation for this competition, but this hard time we can overcome with our happy cooperation together. I want to give a big claps to our actor and actress because they did very well last night and I feel impress for all of them and this is also give them a chance to show they talent especially in acting. My other friends also done a good job especially the props. They try very hard to do all the things together without any argue. All the actors and the actress can remember their scrip well, can projected their voice and the sound effect was very suitable for our sketch. All the members of our class took part in this sketch competition especially during the preparation, and gave their full commitment. I think my class having a chance to win this competition because we are the best among the best!!!!Sealed

CONGRATULATION TO ALL MY FRIENDS!!! YOU DONE A GOOD JOB!KEEP IT UP...Kiss

Thank You

from,

Dolly Taupik (doly_696)

« July 2017 »
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .