Reflection for sketch

"Learn, love and live", that is our sketch title. Firstly, im glad to be one of the actors, because to improve my english skill. Try to speak and stand in front of many people. All the actors practice our sketch everyday, same with me, not enough with my friends, I do it with my self at the hostel. I'm too nervous when I know our class are the first lucky group to present. I force my self to practice more, eventhough im just grab a small character in that sketch.

At the night to present our sketch, i'm very shocked that there are to many perople inside Dewan Hone. My nervous feeling become more and more. Then, i try control it. I didnt care if I do it in front of many people, I just afraid if I forgot some of my script. It will efect to the sketch, and our class perfomance, But at the end of the sketch, Suraya's as our leader talk to me, "You done good job Raymie". I'm so happy to hear that. This will be one of my experience in the step to improve my english skill and be someone better.

If I have another chance like this next time, im very sure to join it again.

« May 2017 »
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
  • .
  • .
  • .